SIS technicians are experts when it comes to electronic repair. In addition to replacing components, we can diagnose and make repairs at board level. All repaired electronics are thoroughly tested, cleaned, and repackaged according to your request.
As a company that supplies a service, manufacturing other people’s designs and products, it is difficult to describe what we offer. We can say what we do and how we do it, but to explain the underlying care and quality that is taken is a challenge. ISO 9001:2000 may provide some confidence that we do our job in an organized way and take a systematic approach, but that is only part of the story.
State Industrial Solutions provides a comprehensive range of complementary services based on many years of experience providing electronic manufacturing services and high levels of re-investment in people and state-of-the art equipment.
Our services encompass many mainstream assembly technologies including Surface Mount Technology (BGA/Micro-BGA, fine pitch and 0201 passives), conventional leaded technology (PTH, THT), box/whole system assembly and peripheral processes such as wire-adds, component preparation, encapsulation, and cable assembly.
SIS’ policy for constant improvement based on the review of process performance along with our quality commitment to IPC 610 and J-Std 001 ensures a high level of product conformance and reliability.
State Industrial Solutions has been structured in such a way that offers maximum flexibility, resourcefulness, and effectiveness across a wide range of requirements.
PC Board Assembly, Rework, & Repair
- We specialize in the assembly of single and double sided thru-hole printed circuit boards
- Our assemblers are proficient and certified to IPC-STD-001C in hand soldering.
Sub Assembly Customer Benefits
- Allows them to concentrate on core competencies while outsourcing aspects of their manufacturing in which their expertise is limited- without sacrificing quality
- Provide additional manufacturing capacity at times of peak production
- Focus on their core competencies
- Drive shorter time-to-market, deliver materials purchasing strength and manage and implement complex, post production logistics
- Outsourcing can help medical device manufacturers reduce fixed costs and increase the speed at which they can bring their products to the market.
- Keep OEMs ahead of the electronics innovation curve